Award Recognizes Company’s Distinction for Education and Training Expertise
Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq: TECD), through its ExitCertified education services business, has been named VMware North American Training Partner of the Year for 2019.
“Partners play an important role in delivering VMware Education Services to our customers, and it is important to recognize their contributions as we work together to drive successful business outcomes for VMWare customers," said Milind Gurjar, Vice President for Worldwide Education Services. "VMware Education Services is honored to recognize ExitCertified as our North American Training Partner of the Year, and we look forward to our continued mutual success."
- ExitCertified training and education solutions business was named the VMware North American Training Partner of the Year for 2019 at VMworld US in San Francisco. VMware is consistently evolving its technology which includes Data Center Virtualization, Network Virtualization and Security, Virtualization and Cloud Management and Desktop, Application Virtualization and Mobility.
- Mark McCreath, Vice President, Education and Training Solutions, North America, at Tech Data, was honored to accept the award. “This recognition is a testament to the commitment of the whole ExitCertified team for continuously providing a high level of service to our partners and customers.”
- ExitCertified has been partnering with VMware for many years, providing education and training on the latest VMware technologies including VMware vSphere, vSAN, NSX, VMware Cloud and more.
- ExitCertified is a provider of certified IT training in North America, authorized by hardware and software vendors.
- Training formats provided include Instructor-Led Classroom, Live Virtual Classroom, Multimedia Video Presence (MVP™), Individual Multimedia Video Presence (iMVP®), and Self-Paced training.
- Today's schedules don't always allow for in-person training. ExitCertified provides flexible training options with over 9,500 online classes to meet the need of customers in today’s digital age.
- The strength and value of Tech Data’s training and education capabilities, including transformation seminars, next-generation enablement services, VMware-specific certification courses and many others.
- For more information on Tech Data’s education and training solutions, visit ExitCertified or https://www.exitcertified.com/it-training/
VMware, VMworld, vSphere, vSAN, NSX and vCloud are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.
About Tech Data GLM
Global Lifecycle Management (GLM) is a specialized solution business within Tech Data. GLM gives technology companies the freedom to focus on the road ahead by providing end-to-end customer and product lifecycle management services. We enable businesses with their digital transformations through enhanced asset management and improved use of existing resources. Our end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialized skills and expertise in next-generation technologies enable channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance.
About Tech Data
Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. Our end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialized skills, and expertise in next-generation technologies enable channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance. Tech Data is ranked No. 88 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for nine straight years. To find out more, visit www.techdata.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.