Prove your abilities to design, configure and troubleshoot various ClearPass products commonly used in large scale customer deployments. This includes the ClearPass Policy manager, Guest, Profiling, Onboarding, Onguard, Posture, Clustering, Redundancy and external server integration.
This certification validates that you:
- Understand how to add and manage NAD in ClearPass
- Understand ClearPass services, policies and enforcement profiles
- Understand how to integrate and use AD in ClearPass
- Know how to use Access Tracker for handling authentication issues
- Can work with ClearPass guest accounts, Web login pages and self-registration pages
- Understand Guest services and configuring Aruba Controller for guest authentication
- Understand health check process posture tokens
- Understand device profiling and attribute collectors
- Understand device on-boarding process and deployment
- Understand on-boarding services and single & dual SSID on-boarding
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as an expert integrator capable of integrating ClearPass in complex deployments
- Demonstrate your ability to design, deploy and troubleshoot ClearPass products to support enterprise business requirements
- Enhance your career and job satisfaction as an Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of three to five years of experience in designing and integrating complex enterprise-level mobile first networks. Successful candidates have familiarity with integrating ClearPass Policy manager, Guest, Onboarding, Onguard, Profiling and Posture in multi-server ClearPass deployments.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX) written exam prior to attempting the ACCX practical exam. The written exam is available on PearsonVUE, the practical exam is proctored in-person with an Aruba expert exam proctor.