Validate your technical ability to architect large, extended campus and remote WLANs.
This certification verifies that you have the master level skills needed to properly design multi-site, complex Aruba mobile (wireless) and switch (wired) solutions incorporating ClearPass, mobile engagement, and network management. You will also have the knowledge to:
- Gather information and plan at a high-level
- Create detailed designs that include RF Planning, Redundant High Density Campus Architecture, location services, Outdoor Stadium Very High Density and Remote Access Branch office designs
- Use Aruba best practices for designing wireless networks in challenging RF environments for redundancy and high availability
- Acquire the skills needed to assess and analyze a company’s business requirements and design a solution meeting those requirements
- Focus on solutions for campus LAN and WLAN, including outdoor and high-density scenarios
Why earn this certification?
- Position yourself as a design expert in multi-site, complex Aruba mobile (wireless) and switch (wired) solutions incorporating ClearPass, mobile engagement, and network management
- Demonstrate your knowledge to gather information, plan at a high-level and create detailed designs
- Enhance your career and job satisfaction as an Aruba Certified Design Expert, the highest level certification from Aruba
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of three to five years of experience in designing complex enterprise-level Mobile First Networks. Successful candidates have familiarity with building detailed bill of materials using Aruba products for secure, guest and voice deployments.
Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Design Expert (ACDX) written exam prior to attempting the ACDX practical exam. The written exam is available on PearsonVUE, the practical exam is proctored in-person with an Aruba expert exam proctor.