ACSP: Aruba Certified Switching Professional
Validate that you can implement and operate enterprise level Aruba campus switching solutions. Aruba OS CX switching training is now available, learn more about updates to the switching training & certification track.
This certification validates your knowledge of these topics and more:
- Implementing ArubaOS-Switches including securing access, redundancy technologies, link aggregation techniques and switch virtualization with HPE’s Virtual Switching Framework
- Configuring dynamic routing with Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- IP multicast routing
- Network optimization incorporating Quality of Service (QoS) priorities
- Protecting the network using Access Control Lists (ACLs) and other security measures
Why earn this certification?
- Elevate yourself as a trusted team member who can successfully implement enterprise grade Aruba campus switching solutions
- Advance your career as a Certified Professional who understands and can implement a modern approach to meet the challenges cloud, mobility and the intelligent edge bring
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals with a minimum of 1 years’ experience deploying enterprise level network solutions.
ACSA certification is a required prerequisite for ACSP. Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Switching Professional certification exam on PearsonVUE.