AWS Certified Security - Specialty
The AWS Certified Security Specialty allows experienced cloud security professionals to demonstrate and validate their knowledge of how to secure the AWS platform.
It validates an examinee’s ability to demonstrate:
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms.
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment.
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features.
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements.
- An understanding of security operations and risk.
Recommended AWS Knowledge
- A minimum of five years of IT security experience designing and implementing security solutions.
- At least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads.
- Security controls for workloads on AWS.
- Format: Multiple choice, multiple answer
- Length: 170 minutes, 65 questions
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Registration Fee: 300 USD
- Recommended for Study: courses listed below