AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications (for example, Solutions Architect - Associate, Developer - Associate, or SysOps Administrator - Associate).
This exam validates an examinee's ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure;
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles;
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition;
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics);
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model;
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models;
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, white papers or support tickets); and
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
- The exam is 100 USD
- Candidates have 90 minutes to complete the exam