The ForgeRock Certified Identity Management Specialist exam is targeted at IT professionals responsible for administering and deploying ForgeRock Identity Management solutions. The exam validates your ability to install, configure, administer, troubleshoot and maintain components of ForgeRock Identity Management.
- The exam consists of 100 questions that must be completed in 120 minutes.
- Questions are multiple choice.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 68% to pass.
It is required that you attend the ForgeRock Identity Management Deep Dive course before attempting the exam.
- Attendance on IDM-420 ForgeRock Identity Management Deep Dive (required)
- Experience installing and configuring ForgeRock Identity Management in a production environment
Objective 1: Installation and Deployment of ForgeRock Identity Management
- Introducing ForgeRock Identity Management
- Install ForgeRock Identity Management
- Deploy and Manage ForgeRock Identity Management
- Perform basic troubleshooting on ForgeRock Identity Management
Objective 2: Enabling User Registration and Self-Service
- Configure the Default User Registration process
- Configure Self-Service Functions
- Delegate administration privileges
Objective 3: Adding Social Registration and Authentication
- Configure one or more social identity providers
- Delegate authentication
Objective 4: Synchronization and Reconciliation
- Use the REST interface to access IDM
- Connect to external resource using OpenICF
- Perform Basic Synchronization
- Run selective synchronization and LiveSync
- Configure Role-Based provisioning
Objective 5: Configure Privacy and Consent Options
- Configure User Preferences
- Configure Privacy and Consent Settings
- Configure Progressive Profiling and Add Terms and Conditions
- Enable the Profile and Privacy Management Dashboard
Objective 6: Managing Relationships Between Objects
- Configure a relationship within a managed object
- Extend schema to support relationship models
- Manage devices and things
Objective 7: Configure Workflows
- Deploy a given workflow
- Write a basic workflow that references the IDM API
- i Recommended Training: