IBM Certification Paths
Complete one or more certifications to fast track your career
The IBM Professional Certification Program offers you the ability to earn credentials to demonstrate your expertise. It is designed to validate your skills and capability to perform role-related tasks and activities at a specified level of competence. The achievement of an IBM Professional Certification demonstrates to your colleagues and employers your expertise in the related IBM technologies and solutions.
We offer training courses that will prepare you for a full range of IBM certifications, from entry-level to advanced, that include many different job roles to suit your professional needs.
IBM Cognos Analytics
Showcase your skills with the IBM Cognos Analytics suite of products and their underlying architecture.
- IBM Certified Designer - Cognos 10 BI Reports
- IBM Certified Administrator - Cognos 10 BI
- IBM Certified Developer - Cognos 10 BI Metadata Models
- IBM Certified Designer - Cognos 10 BI Multidimensional Reports
- IBM Certified Specialist - Cognos TM1 10.1 Data Analysis
- IBM Certified Developer - Cognos 10 Controller
- IBM Certified Developer - Cognos TM1 10.1
- IBM Certified Administrator - Cognos TM1 10.1
Prove your knowledge of IBM WebSphere and get prepared for certification.
Make sure you have the training you need to become certified in IBM Security Systems.
- IBM Certified Administrator - BigFix Lifecycle V9.5
- IBM Certified Associate Administrator - BigFix Compliance V9.5
- IBM Certified Administrator - BigFix Inventory V9.5 and Licence Metric Tool V9.2
- IBM Certified Associate Analyst - Security QRadar SIEM V7.2.6
- IBM Certified Administrator - Security QRadar Risk Manager V7.2.6
- IBM Certified Associate Administrator - Security QRadar SIEM V7.2.8
- IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Security QRadar SIEM V7.2.7