IBM Certified Administrator - BigFix Lifecycle V9.5
This intermediate level certification is intended for administrators who require comprehensive hands-on experience with IBM BigFix Lifecycle V9.5. Overall, these administrators are experienced with the product functionality, design, and architecture. They plan, install, deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot it. The key areas of competency are as follows.
- Describe the IBM BigFix Lifecycle V9.5 architecture and components.
- Design IBM BigFix Lifecycle V9.5 solution based on customer environment and requirements.
- Map customer's IT infrastructure to the IBM BigFix environment.
- Install and configure IBM BigFix Lifecycle V9.5 software and components.
- Perform problem determination and performance tuning for IBM BigFix Lifecycle V9.5
- Customize various components of IBM BigFix Lifecycle V9.5 to support customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and optimize the IBM BigFix environment
It is expected that these administrators are generally self-sufficient and are able to perform the tasks involved in the job role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.