IBM Certified Associate Administrator - BigFix Compliance V9.5
This entry level certification is intended for administrators who are familiar with IBM BigFix Compliance V9.5 functionality and security controls, and can demonstrate basic support and technical knowledge. They can enable and manage a compliance component on an existing IBM BigFix Compliance V9.5 implementation, including deployment, troubleshooting and monitoring security compliance of the environment.
Overall, these administrators are familiar with tasks pertaining to the following areas. They are generally self-sufficient and are able to perform most of the tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
- BigFix Platform Infrastructure and Components
- BigFix Security Compliance Analytics
- BigFix Security Compliance Fundamentals
- BigFix Security Checklist
- BigFix Non-compliance remediation
Basic knowledge of:
- IBM BigFix console
- Operating Systems
- Malware and Anti-Virus (AV) products
- the IBM BigFix client log files and troubleshooting