IBM Certified System Administrator - WebSphere Application Server Deployment V8.5.5 Liberty Profile
This intermediate level certification is intended for system administrators (and system integrators, infrastructure architects, application architects and solutions architects) who perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth, reliable, and efficient operation of a WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment and Liberty Profile environment.
This includes tasks related to:
- Product Installation, Configuration and Maintenance
- Application Management (Assembly, Deployment and Configuration)
- Administrative Tools
- Security configuration and Maintenance
- Clustering and Workload Management
- Intelligent Management and Resiliency
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning
- Problem Determination
This system administrator is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.