Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform and configure advanced networking using the OpenStack Neutron service.
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Infrastructure Configuration for Cloud Administrators (CL210)
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking and Foundations of NFV (CL310)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310) This course is offered in multiple formats