Tableau Desktop Specialist
Focused on foundational functionality and product comprehension
This exam is for those who have foundational skills and understanding of Tableau Desktop and at least three months of applying this understanding in the product. Be sure to review the full Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam Prep Guide before registering.
There are no required prerequisites for this exam. Everyone learns differently and every day use of Tableau varies. Recommendations for learning resources and experience with the product are guidelines, not requirements.
- Time Limit: 60 minutes
- Question Format: Multiple choice, multiple response
- Number of Questions: 45 (40 scored, 5 unscored)
- Passing Score: The passing scaled score for this exam is 750.
- Language(s) Offered: English; translated exams to follow.
- Exam Delivery Method: Testing center and online delivery are both available.