Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA)
The VMCA certification is the highest level of Veeam certification and demonstrates that an individual possesses a high level of both technical and business skill to design complex, enterprise level Veeam deployments. Follow the steps below and be on your way to become a Veeam Certified Architect today!
All VMCA candidates must hold an active Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) and have taken the Veeam Backup and Replication v11: Architecture and Design in order to take the exam.
The suggested links will prepare you to sit your VMCA Exam.
- Carefully review the official VMCA exam guide
- Watch the recorded webinar What is a Veeam Certified Architect and how do I become certified?
- Review the Veeam Design Methodology (PDF page 7 of the official exam guide)
- Review the Veeam Architecture Principles (PDF page 8 of the official exam guide)
- Test yourself using a VMCA practice exam
- Review some course and exam experience blog posts from the community