A DevOps practice is built on a foundation of culture, tools, and structured collaboration. Cross-functionality of teams is critical, as is ongoing support from leaders and managers. Automation and high-efficiency tools support everything. Above all, the essential ingredient is the transformation in mentality of your IT teams from a focus on individual job roles to one of unified team mission. That transformation requires trust, new tools, and a tangible plan. It requires speed, high visibility, and an Agile mentality for everyone involved in developing, deploying, and maintaining applications.
- This three-day DevOps course is loaded with practical real-world tools and techniques. From the nation’s largest Agile development trainer comes a comprehensive program to get you started on the road to DevOps success. You will leave this course fully literate in the entire array of available DevOps tools and lessons, ready to select what’s right for you and chart a path to fully realized IT success in your own organization.
- Leverage infrastructure automation using configuration tools
- Chart a path to continuous IT operations
- Spot feedback loops in IT work and capitalize on them
- Implement agile concepts into infrastructure management
- Continuously monitor capacity and operations
- Map and visualize IT workflow to eliminate bottlenecks and streamline capacity
- Effectively communicate the progress and results of your DevOps efforts to management
- Implement a plan for leadership participation and transformation of the IT mentality
- Transform IT from an unpredictable cost center to a strategic source of business value and competitive advantage
Who Can Benefit
This interactive DevOps course is designed for both business and technology professionals involved in the implementation of DevOps practices.
- Anyone in an IT Leadership role
- CIOs / CTOs
- System Administrators
- IT Operations Staff
- Release Engineers
- Configuration Managers
- Anyone involved with IT infrastructure
- Developers and Application Team leads
- Software Managers and Team Leads
- IT Project & Program Managers
- Product Owners and Managers