macOS Support Essentials 10.13 is a three-day course that teaches the best ways to support macOS High Sierra users. The course includes lectures, demonstrations, group discussions, and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
What you'll learn:
- How to use macOS Sierra tools and resources to troubleshoot macOS High Sierra
- macOS High Sierra features and functionality, including how to find more information
- How to prepare for Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) 10.13 certification
Who Can Benefit
- People who manage computer networks or computer labs that run macOS
- People who support Mac users
- macOS familiarity
- Basic computer navigation skills
<!--allowhtml--> <b>Installation and Configuration</b><BR> Update, Upgrade, and Reinstall macOS High Sierra, Set Up and Configure macOS, Use the Command-Line Interface, Use macOS Recovery. <br><br> <b>User Accounts</b><BR> Manage User Accounts, Manage User Home Folders, Manage macOS Security, Manage Password Changes with Keychain Access. <br><br> <b>File Systems and Storage</b><BR> Manage File Systems and Storage, Manage Encryption with FileVault, Manage Permissions and Sharing. <br><br> <b>Data Management</b><BR> Use Hidden Items, Shortcuts, and File Archives, Manage System Resources, Use Metadata and Spotlight, Manage Time Machine. <br><br> <b>Apps and Processes</b><BR> Install Apps, Manage Documents, Manage and Troubleshoot Apps. <br><br> <b>Network Configuration</b><BR> Manage Basic Network Settings, Manage Advanced Network Settings, Troubleshoot Network Issues. <br><br> <b>Network Services</b><BR> Manage Network Services, Manage Host Sharing and the Personal Firewall. System Management Troubleshoot Peripherals, Manage Printers and Scanners, Troubleshoot Startup and System Issues.