Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) is an in-depth two-day immersion into the world of the ScrumMaster role. The class explores Agile Facilitation and Agile Coaching and how the ScrumMaster uses these skills to support the team, the Product Owner and the Organization. The class is full of real-world examples from the attendees' experiences and coaches attendees through practical tools and techniques that can be implemented immediately at your workplace. The class is a deep dive into your role as a ScrumMaster and the hands-on activities and exercises demonstrate key concepts and let you experience the next level of Scrum firsthand.
- Explain Agile and Lean Values and Principles, so that you can better appreciate Scrum
- Understand Agile Facilitation, so that you can better support your team
- Understand Agile Coaching, so that you can coach your Team, Product Owner and Organization
- Explore self-organization, so that you can support your Development Team in becoming Self Organized
- Explore team dynamics, so that you can help your team work together better
- Explore Definition of Done, so that you facilitate your team creating one
Who Can Benefit
- Individuals who have been in the ScrumMaster role for at least 12 months
- IT Leadership (Managers/Directors/VPs/CIOs/CTOs)
- Project Managers
Anyone is welcome to take this course, however to receive your Advanced Certified ScrumMaste (A-CS) you need to:
- Have a current Certified ScrumMaste Certification (CS)
- Complete the 2 day Advanced Certified ScrumMaste (A-CSM)
- Have at least 12 months of experience within the last 5 years that you demonstrate by updating the experience on your Scrum Alliance Profile.
Additionally, although it is not mandatory, students who have completed a foundational Agile course have found it very helpful when completing this course.