Building on traditional risk-based test practice we are now challenged by incremental delivery. To address but not inhibit Agility, we examine concepts like pair testing and strengthening relationships in a team setting to build a sense of common purpose. Working in parallel with developers eliminates hand-offs and late stage testing, and enables incremental confirmed component delivery. This program builds on what we know and adapts to what we need … Agile delivery. Agile testing opens new areas of opportunity to build strength in product quality, process improvement and test confidence. When implementing changes in methods and approaches, we may slide back into old test habits, or leave methods behind rather than transition from them. We may throw everything away and do a wholesale replacement without appreciating what really needs to change. Most testing practices work, but only within appropriate development contexts. This program will contrast traditional against Agile testing, highlighting what changes we must make to apply the best testing principles in the new role that we will play. Agile testing is not a separate service, but an integrated part of the development team. This self-paced course will introduce you to the Agile Testing Process, and explore Agile testing practices that you can immediately take from the classroom into the office with newfound confidence.
- Please note, this eLearning course does not provide attendees with ICAgile certification. To receive this designtation, you must complete the Agile Testing (ICP-TST) live course.
Who Can Benefit
- Quality Analysts and Engineers
- Software Test Leads and Testers
- Software Quality and Testing Managers
- Software Project Managers
- Software Engineering Managers
- Business Analysts
- Software Development Managers
- IT Managers