Based on numerous feedback from our customers and gap within the training market, Fast Lane Digital is proud to announce the release of the ‘Infrastructure 3.0 Essentials’ course which empowers and provides the acumen for professionals at any organization regardless of their backgrounds and job roles to gain an working understanding of Data, IoT, AI, Blockchain and Reality technologies will affect our world, and its impact on their organization and business processes and ultimately how they can create and augment their customer experiences with new product and service offerings.
- Develop the acumen and skills needed to be proficient in the technology and applications of Infrastructure 3.0 (Data, IoT, AI, Blockchain and Reality Technologies).
- Recognize the economic perspective of what Infrastructure 3.0 Technologies brings to markets and industries.
- Understand the technology stacks of Infrastructure 3.0 Technologies
- Learn some of the new and exciting use cases that Infrastructure 3.0 and its business implications for enterprises.
Who Can Benefit
Anybody in Business.
Outline: Infrastructure 3.0 Essentials (INFRA3.0)
Module 1 – Data driving the Digital Economy
- What is the Digital Economy – Natural evolution of the Internet
- What is driving the Infrastructure 3.0 for Digital Economy
- Differences in Infrastructure 1.0 vs 2.0 vs 3.0
- Importance of the new ‘Network’ around Edge and Cloud
- The opportunities and threats created by the Digital Economy
- Importance of Data as a strategic business asset
- Data fueling the Digital Economy and IoT
- The story of IoT: Things to Data to Insights to Action
- Data Maturity of Organizations
- Bringing the Data Mindset to every role
- Impact of IoT to Infrastructure 3.0
Module 2 – AI
- Introduction to AI?
- Relationship of Data and Machine Learning
- What AI means to you?
- Terminology of AI
- Demystifying Deep Learning
- Building AI Projects
- How is AI Used in the Enterprise?
- Applications and Use cases in the Enterprise
- What AI can and cannot do?
- Impact of AI to Infrastructure 3.0
- AI in Society today
Module 3 – Blockchain
- Blockchain Fundamentals:
- What is Blockchain
- How does Blockchain work?
- Economics of Blockchain
- What Industries will Blockchain Disrupt
- Impact of Blockchain on traditional Enterprises
- Decentralizing Trust
- The new Firm and the promise of Blockchain.
- The Blockchain Ecosystem
- Technologies of Blockchain
- Blockchain Evolution and Technology Concepts
- Using and Securing using Blockchain: Cryptocurrencies, Contracts, & Identities
- Permissioned Ledgers and other solutions
- Impact to Business by Blockchain
- What problems does Blockchain solve and the opportunities that arise
- Impact of Blockchain to Infrastructure 3.0
- Transactions and Smart Contracts
- Risks and Challenges for Enterprises using Blockchain
- Use cases in Asset Tracking, Identity and IoT
Module 4 – Reality Technologies
- Differences between VR, AR, MR and XR
- Examples of VR, AR, MR and XR
- Disruptive Potential across various industries for VR, AR, MR and XR
- Current Market Adoption of VR, AR, MR and XR
- What is on the Horizon for VR, AR, MR and XR soon.
- Impact of Reality Technologies to Infrastructure 3.0