Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE) v1.1 is a training program that provides students
an insight into Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) architecture and its solution components. The course
highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of DNA.
The course focuses on implementation of the following DNA solution components:
- Automation using Cisco APIC-EM and its built in applications like Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace.
- Virtualization in Enterprise Branch Network using Cisco Enterprise Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Solution.
- Analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) cloud.
- Security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and CiscoIdentity Services Engine(ISE)
- Enterprise Network Fabric.
- Identify the Digital Network Architecture solution by describing the vision, strategy, general concepts and components of it.
- Implement network automation using Cisco APIC-EM and the built-in applications like Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace.
- Implement network virtualization using Cisco Network Function Virtualization in Enterprise branch network.
- Implement network analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) cloud.
- Implement network security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine(ISE).
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced network engineers working for Enterprise customers who are early adopters of Cisco’s Digital Network architecture
- Channel Partner Field Engineers who are supporting trials and early deployments of DNA
- Foundational understanding of network design
- Foundational understanding of network routing operations
- Foundational understanding of network Qos operations
- Foundational understanding of network security operations
- Understanding of CDP, LLDP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, and SNMP
- Understanding of TCP protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, and telnet
- Understanding of routing concepts and also be able to configure routing protocols like EIRGP and OSPF
- Understanding of Enterprise WAN and DMVPN
- Understanding of firewall operation (especially transparent mode)
- Basic understanding of Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Basic understanding of KVM Virtualization
- Basic understanding of programming concepts
- Basic understanding of SDN, Northbound APIs, Southbound API and REST API
- Understanding of WLAM parameters
- Basic understanding of WLC and AP capabilities in WLC
- Understanding of Power over Ethernet (PoE) in Cisco Switches