This course includes Cisco Training Exclusives
This Boot Camp-style class is the sequel to CIERS1 and is designed to provide practice in a timed setting for completing multiple issue spotting and analysis with assessed labs that are equivalent in difficulty to the actual CCIE R&S v5.0 practical lab exam. Each day, you will complete an assessed lab, and then the instructor will provide an in-depth review of the lab solution.
This intense class is approximately 80% hands-on and 20% lecture, and you should be prepared to work late into the night. You will have access to all labs including configurations, the answer key, the Master Answer Key configurations, and graded reports for each lab in your portal so you can review the material as often as you wish.
We strongly recommend that you take CIERS1 before attending CIERS2. We also recommend that you take this class three to six weeks prior to your CCIE lab exam.
- This class is just one part the Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE, an immersive and comprehensive educational suite designed to build expert-level skills, not merely deliver a passing CCIE exam score.
- The Cisco 360 program has exclusive rights to run all labs on top of IOS over Linux (IOL). These are the same servers, same look and feel as the actual lab.
Note: To participate in this course and access your Cisco 360 portal and remote labs, it is highly recommended that you bring the laptop associated with your Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE account.
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of:
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Ethernet Switching
- IPv4 and IPv6 IGP Routing Protocol
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) v2 and v3
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) and EIGRP6
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP) v2
- Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) Route Redistribution
- Controlling IGP Updates with Route Maps and Distribute Lists
- BGP-4 Neighbor Relationships (including Route Reflectors and Confederations) for IPv4 and IPv6
- Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Quality of Service
- IP Multicasting
- IPv6 Interior Routing Protocols
- IPv6 Tunneling
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Advanced IP Access Lists
- Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Syslog and Other Network Management Features
- Specialty Catalyst Configuration Commands
- Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), and Gateway Load Balancing Protocol (GLBP)
- Network Address Translation
- Securing Cisco Routers and Switches
Who Can Benefit
Anyone who is in the final stages of preparing for the CCIE Routing & Switching practical exam and who is three to six weeks out from the lab date. Certification candidates are expected to have an in-depth understanding of the topics in the exam blueprints and are strongly encouraged to have three to five years of job experience before attempting certification.
Note: This course, like all courses, is provided only to individuals sponsored by an employer (business, government agency, non-profit, etc.). Fee-paying members of the general public are not permitted to register. For more information, please contact us at 1-866-716-668.
- CCNP or equivalent job experience
- Passing score on CCIE written exam 350-001 CCIE R&S
- We recommend at least a month between the CIERS1 and CIERS2 courses