This 3-day Cisco course provide students with the skills to configure, optimize, and troubleshoot a Cisco Meraki solution. Students will learn how to install and optimize Meraki MR Access Points. Students will also learn how to configure the Meraki Dashboard, troubleshoot and configure the Meraki environment and learn how to diagnose and resolve user and Network issues that may arise.
Following completion of this course, students will understand, Install, Configure, Monitor, and Troubleshoot the following:
- Navigate and Configure the dashboard
- Add MX/MR/MS/MV devices to the Dashboard
- Understand and Configure Configuration Templates
- Understand and Configure Group Policies
- Manage/Configure/Integrate Users and Radius Policies
- Configure, Monitor, and Troubleshoot MR Access Points
- Monitor Meraki Network Health
- Troubleshoot devices and Connectivity
Who Can Benefit
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- IT Staff and Managers
- Network and systems personnel and engineers
- Small to mid-sized organizations that require fundamental knowledge on networking terms/concepts and configuration guidance for Meraki equipment.
- This also includes organizations looking to implement remote sites, provide a guest wireless solution, and collect user analytics.