Training with Wireshark Experts
Whether you realize it or not, skills are the key limiter to your success. For over 20 years organizations large and small have trusted to deliver sustainable, scalable, repeatable training with minimal disruption. With access to Wireshark's TCP/IP Network subject matter experts delivering authorized and industry-leading instruction through multiple delivery formats, sets the stage for your success by reducing skill gaps.
Optimize TCP/IP networks with Wireshar. This hands-on, in-depth course provides the skills to isolate and fix network performance issues. Learn how Wireshark can solve your TCP/IP network problems by improving your ability to analyze network traffic.
This course will enable you to:
- Identify and analyze the most common causes of performance problems in TCP/IP communications.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how to use Wireshark efficiently to spot the primary sources of network performance problems.
- Prepare for the latest Wireshark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) certification exam.
This course will prepare you to pass your WCNA certification exam with instructor-led training from a Wireshark subject matter expert. This course also includes official Wireshark study guides, and hands-on training with live labs.
Know before you go: Please bring your own laptop loaded with Wireshark to your first class. Download Wireshark for free at www.wireshark.org.
- Top 10 reasons for network performance complaints
- Place the analyzer properly for traffic capture on a variety of network types
- Capture packets on wired and wireless networks
- Configure Wireshark for best performance and non-intrusive analysis
- Navigate through, split, and work with large traffic files
- Use time values to identify network performance problems
- Create statistical charts and graphs to pinpoint performance issues
- Filter out traffic for more efficient troubleshooting and analysis
- Customize Wireshark coloring to focus on network problems faster
- Use Wireshark's Expert System to understand various traffic problems
- Use the TCP/IP Resolution Flowchart to identify possible communication faults
- Analyze normal/abnormal Domain Name System (DNS) traffic
- Analyze normal/abnormal Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) traffic
- Analyze normal/abnormal Internet Protocol v4 (IPv4) traffic
- Analyze normal/abnormal Internet Control Messaging Protocol (ICMP) traffic
- Analyze normal/abnormal User Datagram Protocol (UDP) traffic
- Analyze normal/abnormal Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) traffic
- Analyze normal/abnormal Hypertext Transport Protocol (HTTP/HTTPS) traffic
Who Can Benefit
Anyone interested in learning to troubleshoot and optimize TCP/IP networks and analyze network traffic with Wireshark, especially network engineers, information technology specialists, security analysts, and those preparing for the Wireshark Certified Network Analyst exam.