Build your NetScaler knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. It covers NetScaler essentials-- platforms, architecture, licensing and functionality – and also focuses on traffic management, including content switching, traffic optimization and global server load balancing (GSLB). You will learn about key NetScaler capabilities such as high availability, security and performance, and explore SSL offload, load balancing and monitoring. The traffic management curriculum will cover AppExpert policy engines, the Rewrite and Responder features, content switching, and Security Insight. The course is designed for IT professionals with little or no NetScaler experience.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of the NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Obtain, install, and manage NetScaler licenses
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Demonstrate monitoring and reporting through native NetScaler logging tools
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Identify the functionality and characteristics of the NetScaler SDX platform
Who Can Benefit
Built for IT Professionals working with NetScaler, with little to no previous NetScaler experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to implement and manage NetScaler features using leading practices.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix NetScaler; however, Citrix recommends completing the free NetScaler Introduction bundle at elearning.citrix.com.