Expand your NetScaler knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. It covers NetScaler essentials, including secure load balancing, high availability and operations management, and also focuses on Unified Gateway, and NetScaler Gateway. You will learn to deliver secure remote access to apps and desktops integrating XenApp and XenDesktop with Unified Gateway and NetScaler Gateway. This course is best suited for IT professionals, with little or no previous NetScaler experience, who will be deploying or managing NetScaler, NetScaler Gateway or Unified Gateway environments.
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of the NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Configure Authentication and Authorization
- Define End User Access and Experience
- Integrate NetScaler Gateway with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Integrate Unified Gateway with additional resources
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler Gateway network and connectivity issues
Who Can Benefit
Built for IT Professionals working with NetScaler, with little or no previous NetScaler experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage NetScaler, NetScaler Gateway, or Unified Gateway environments.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix NetScaler; however, Citrix recommends completing the free NetScaler Introduction bundle at elearning.citrix.com.