Learn to deploy and manage your XenApp and XenDesktop apps and desktops in Microsoft Azure. Gain the skills to plan your machine catalog and virtual machine design based in Microsoft’s public cloud and get hands-on practice deploying those machines using Machine Creation Services. You will also learn about additional Azure considerations including maintenance and power management which are critical in a cloud environment. For remote access, you will learn to configure Citrix StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway on the Azure platform. This course focuses on Microsoft Azure as a Citrix Cloud resource location however concepts are relevant to both Citrix Cloud and fully managed XenApp and XenDesktop sites.
- Prepare the Azure environment for secure integration with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines in Microsoft Azure using Machine Creation Services
- Integrate Citrix Cloud and XenApp/XenDesktop with Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Design Machine Catalogs and virtual machines on Microsoft Azure Resource Manager
- Provide remote access with Citrix StoreFront and NetScaler Gateway on Microsoft Azure
Who Can Benefit
Built for experienced IT Professionals familiar with XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x in an on-premises environment. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects designing or deploying XenApp and XenDesktop workloads on Microsoft Azure.
Experience deploying and managing XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x in on-premises environment. Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform including:
- Virtual machine management
- Azure Resource Manager portals