Learn to secure your networking and mobility deployments with this three-day course that covers NetScaler, XenMobile and ShareFile. You’ll explore networking security fundamentals and learn about various network attacks, such as SSL exploits and how to protect your network against them. Understand how authentication, authorization, and auditing plays a role in both your networking and mobility environment, and how to augment security with multi-factor authentication. Explore certificates, policies, and the many management options for your deployments to lockdown your data with AppFirewall, Secure XenMobile applications, and Citrix ShareFile.
- Identify network attacks and learn how to protect your network and mobile environment
- Understand authentication, authorization, and auditing as pertaining to NetScaler, XenMobile, and ShareFile
- Identify device security options available for your mobile environment to protect applications and data
Who Can Benefit
Built for IT Professionals working with previous NetScaler, XenMobile, and ShareFile experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to secure a NetScaler, XenMobile, or ShareFile deployment.
Recommended courses, or equivalent field experience, include knowledge of the topics covered in:
- CNS-220 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management or CNS-222 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Unified Gateway
- CXM-303 Deploying Enterprise Mobility Solutions with Citrix XenMobile
- CSF-201 Citrix ShareFile Enterprise Essentials