Begin your enterprise mobility management (EMM) journey with this five-day introduction to XenMobile. You will learn how to stand up a highly available XenMobile deployment and conduct initial configurations. Delve into the XenMobile architecture and explore the many device and application management options to address your enterprise mobility needs. In this course you will gain the skills and understanding needed to deploy key components. You will also learn how to integrate XenMobile with other Citrix technologies such as XenApp and XenDesktop, NetScaler and ShareFile. Take a tour of the XenMobile applications available and learn about your device enrollment and troubleshooting options.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- How to deploy XenMobile Enterprise end-to-end architecture and identify each component in the solution for the specific use case
- Understand XenMobile authentication options including PKI “certificate based authentication”
- How to install mobile applications: MDX, Web & SaaS, Web Link, Public App Store Enterprise Apps
- How to integrate with NetScaler Gateway, Load Balancing, SSL Tunneling microVPN (mVPN), and SSL Bridge
- How to implement ShareFile in a XenMobile Enterprise solution
Who Can Benefit
Built for IT Professionals interested in learning how to implement XenMobile features using leading practices. Potential students include Administrators, Implementers/Engineers, and Architects.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking: CXM-101: XenMobile Foundations and have basic experience with Mobile Devices and Apps, Windows Server administration, Enterprise File Sharing and Sync, XenApp and XenDesktop, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory and Group Policy, and Networking including VPN concepts, SSL encryption and certificates.