Dive into enterprise mobility management (EMM) with this three-day course that will teach you how to support and manage your XenMobile environment. This course, designed for IT professionals with little or no XenMobile experience, will focus on the maintenance of a XenMobile environment. Learn the mechanics behind XenMobile and gain an understanding of the overall architecture, which will help you conduct common device and application management tasks and routine infrastructure maintenance. You will learn to perform EMM tasks; enroll mobile devices; manage mobile apps; and monitor, report on and troubleshoot the Citrix solution to keep your environment running smoothly.
- This course is based on the latest XenMobile product release, but the skills and fundamental concepts learned apply to earlier product versions.
What you'll learn:
- How to manage a XenMobile implementation in a traditional IT infrastructure
- Understand the enterprise mobility management architecture components at a high level
- How to perform common enterprise mobility management tasks and mobile application management
- Understand the device enrollment process
- How to perform monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting on a XenMobile Enterprise solution
Who Can Benefit
Built for IT Professionals interested in learning how to manage XenMobile environments using leading practices. Potential students include Administrators and Implementers.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking: CXM-101: XenMobile Foundations and have basic experience with Mobile Devices and Apps, Windows Server administration, Enterprise File Sharing and Sync, XenApp and XenDesktop, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory and Group Policy, and Networking including VPN concepts, SSL encryption and certificates.