The RecoverPoint Management course is designed for anyone who is responsible for the administration and management of a RecoverPoint environment. This course focuses on leveraging RecoverPoint technology to achieve and maintain application Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO). This course supports RecoverPoint version 4.0.
- Describe data replication principles of the RecoverPoint solution
- Describe the RecoverPoint solution and its benefits
- Explain the RecoverPoint architecture and terms
- Describe the different RecoverPoint management options
- Describe the components of a RecoverPoint Cluster
- Compare the different Write Splitter types
- Explain the characteristics of RecoverPoint Appliances
- Explain the methods of using Unisphere for RecoverPoint to:
- Create Users
- Monitor licenses
- View Cluster health
- Configure and Monitor Consistency Groups using Unisphere for RecoverPoint
- Explain the data protection guided wizards available with Unisphere for RecoverPoint.
- Using Unisphere for RecoverPoint perform a:
- Test a Copy
- Recover Production
- Manage RecoverPoint Consistency Groups in a Multi-Site environment.
- Monitor a RecoverPoint System
- Use Unisphere for RecoverPoint to:
- Collect System Logs
- Balance the System Load
- Perform Bottleneck Detection
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for any person who presently or plans to manage RecoverPoint environments.