Learn how to install and manage Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform in a hybrid cloud. This course uses lectures, hands-on labs, and supplemental resources to show you how to design, install, manage, and scale your Apigee API Platform.
- Identify the purpose and value of Apigee API Platform.
- Describe basic concepts and capabilities of Google Cloud, Kubernetes, REST and Anthos.
- Discuss Apigee API Platform architecture and recommended practices for topology design.
- Explain Apigee terminology and logical organizational structures.
- Install Apigee hybrid on Google Kubernetes Engine.
- Discuss infrastructure security, user access management, data storage and encryption practices used in Apigee hybrid.
- Manage environments in Apigee hybrid.
- Discuss capacity planning and scale runtime components in the hybrid runtime plane.
- Describe the upgrade and rollback process used for the Apigee hybrid installation.
- Troubleshoot and monitor the hybrid runtime plane components using logs, metrics, and analytics.
- Familiarity with Linux command and command line interface
- Basic understanding of Google Cloud
- Basic understanding of GKE
- Basic understanding of networking
- Basic understanding of shell script, XML, JSON, HTTP, REST, and TLS.