When does class start/end?
Classes begin promptly at 9:00 am, and typically end at 5:00 pm.
Course DescriptionThis course provides authors with advanced concepts for building dashboards in Cognos Analytics. You will learn best practices of starting a dashboard project from scratch and will...Read More
This course provides authors with advanced concepts for building dashboards in Cognos Analytics. You will learn best practices of starting a dashboard project from scratch and will learn how to use techniques like navigation paths, data groups, calculations, and filtering to enrich dashboards for enhanced end-user experience. Activities will illustrate and reinforce key concepts during this learning opportunity.
• Learn best practices for creating effective & intuitive dashboards
• Create dashboards
• Use navigation paths
• Be able to filter data in different manners
• Create & use calculations
• Change dashboard and visualization colors
• Group data categories
• Add drill throughs to dashboard
• Use pins to create custom summary dashboards
IBM Cognos Analytics: Dashboard Essentials (11.1.7) - (U5B6291G)
Overview of dashboarding in IBM Cognos Analytics
Adding navigation paths
Changing color palettes
Creating data groups
Adding Drill throughs definitions
Misc. 11.1.7 Additions