When does class start/end?
Classes begin promptly at 9:00 am, and typically end at 5:00 pm.
This IBM Web-Based Training (WBT) is Self-Paced and includes: - Instructional content available online for duration of course - Visuals without hands-on lab exercises This course teaches IBM...Read More
This IBM Web-Based Training (WBT) is Self-Paced and includes:
- Instructional content available online for duration of course
- Visuals without hands-on lab exercises
This course teaches IBM OpenPages GRC Platform report authors how to create reports using an OpenPages standard framework model. They will learn best practices for creating OpenPages reports using enumerated fields, identifiers, OpenPages reporting functions, definition map expressions, and many other topics that will prepare Cognos Analytics - Reporting authors to create sophisticated reports using OpenPages data. The course uses many video demonstrations showing how to create list, crosstab, chart reports and prompt pages using OpenPages data. Participants that complete the course and pass a quiz will receive a course completion certificate.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. /terms.
· in-depth review of OpenPages Standard framework models
· overview of relational namespace folder structure
· use relational namespaces to create OpenPages reports
· explain best practices when using identifier query items
· work with GPC and user defined entity views in reports
· explore the use of OpenPages reporting functions
· explain best practices when using enumerated fields in:
· custom data items
· identify definition map expressions
This intermediate course is intended for those experienced report authors who will create IBM OpenPages reports using IBM Cognos Analytics 11.0 Reporting.