Pay an annual fee and have access to the entire IBM Digital Library with 100’s of On Demand courses, for one low subscription price. An IBM Expanded Learning Subscription is relevant for anyone who wants to:
- Develop skills on IBM technologies, or stay up-to-date with latest curriculums
- Learn anytime, from anywhere - a completely flexible learning environment
- Pay once and set your training plan for the year! Cheaper than individual course prices
- Prepare for certification on IBM software or solutions
- Refresh their knowledge when they bid on or win a project
- Cross train or onboard new employees
Who Can Benefit
Technical Professionals, Services Implementation Teams, Support Teams, Software Application Users by Role, System Administrators, Project Leads and Anyone preparing for IBM Skills Certifications or Accreditations.
IBM Expanded Learning Subscription (ELSS) single user license is an offering for students who would benefit from the flexibility of a self-paced training schedule. It allows individuals to organize their learning plan for the year from IBM’s entire software and systems SPVC training titles, with one budget-friendly annual fee and 24/7 access. Students can choose any 12 SPVCs and 6 WBTs within the subscription period, enrolling in the self-paced virtual classes they want, when they have time to study. An IBM ELSS is the smart way to refresh your technical skills, without the hassle of scheduling time away to attend live classes. Get IBM authorized training on your terms—choose our IBM Expanded Learning Subscription!
Training courses are available for the following topics:
- Business Analytics Training
- Cloud Application and Development Training
- IBM WebSphere Training
- Security Training
- Information Management Training
- SPSS Training
- ECM Training
- Commerce Solutions
- Rational training
- Power Systems Training
- Spectrum Protect and Systems Storage Training
- zSystems and Mainframe Training
- Tivoli and IT Service Management Training
- Enterprise Marketing Training
SPVCs are fulfilled by IBM. IBM provides connectivity and infrastructure support.
When you buy any of your IBM ELSS SPVCs through our online course checkout, you will receive a confirmation of enrollment email. This email will also contain your online link, your ID and password, and additional instructions for starting the course.
You can start a course at any time within 12 months of enrolling for the course. Once you start any SPVC course, you have 30 days to complete it. Within this 30 days, the self-paced format gives you the opportunity to complete the course at your convenience, at any location in NA, and at your own pace. The course is available 24 hours a day.
In order to access and successfully consume Digital Learning from IBM your workstation must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2GB of memory
- Windows 7 - 10 (32-bit or 64-bit edition)
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or Firefox ESR
- Skytap for connection to the IBM Remote Lab Platform
- Access to Internet with at least 5Mbps down and 1Mbps up
- Other platforms/combinations may work but are not officially supported by IBM.