When does class start/end?
Classes begin promptly at 9:00 am, and typically end at 5:00 pm.
This course teaches the basics of creating custom reports using Jazz Reporting Service (JRS) Report Builder. It also teaches the basics of configuring ELM dashboards.This hands-on class takes...Read More
This course teaches the basics of creating custom reports using Jazz Reporting Service (JRS) Report Builder. It also teaches the basics of configuring ELM dashboards.
This hands-on class takes students through the basic tasks required to query the Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM, formerly Rational® CLM) data repositories for specific artifacts, artifact attributes, and artifact relationships and to format the results as tables or charts. It also covers the basic tasks required to configure ELM dashboards.
After completing this course, students will be able to use JRS to query ELM data repositories for specific artifacts, artifact attributes, and artifact relationships. Students also will be able to configure ELM dashboard widgets for DOORS® Next (formerly DOORS Next Generation/DNG), Engineering Workflow Management (formerly Rational Team Concert/RTC), Engineering Test Management (formerly Rational Quality Manager/RQM), and JRS.
• JRS Report Builder Overview
• JRS Report Builder Logon
• Run Reports
• Choose Artifacts
• Set Conditions
• Format Results
• Colorize Cells
• Edit Existing Reports
• Traceability Links
• Formatting Graphs
• ELM Traceability links
• Multiple Paths
• Multiple Projects
• Historical Trends
• Export Reports
• Folders and Sharing
• Dashboard Basics
• DOORS Next Dashboard Widgets
• ETM Dashboard Widgets
• EWM Dashboard Widgets
• Report Widget
• Overview of JRS Report Builder
• Log on to JRS Report Builder
• Run existing reports
• Choose artifacts to include when building reports
• Choose conditions to limit content
• Format results of reports (add columns)
• Highlight cells using color
• Make changes to existing report parameters
• Include traceability links when building reports
• Format report results to display in graph
• Use ELM traceability links when building reports
• Create traceability reports with multiple paths
• Create a report across multiple projects
• Build a report showing historical trends
• Export reports to Excel
• Find reports with tags and folders; share reports
• Basics of dashboard access and usage
• Add and configure common DOORS Next dashboard widgets
• Add and configure common ETM dashboard widgets
• Add and configure common EWM dashboard widgets
• Add JRS report to the dashboard
ELM users who wish to create custom reports and dashboards.
No previous JRS experience required.
Save up to $250-$2500 Use Promo Code: SurfBoard
View Details Register by September 6, 2019