When does class start/end?
Classes begin promptly at 9:00 am, and typically end at 5:00 pm.
This course teaches students how to configure test plans to support the organization and testing of large sets of test cases for multiple test environments using IBM Engineering Test Management...Read More
This course teaches students how to configure test plans to support the organization and testing of large sets of test cases for multiple test environments using IBM Engineering Test Management (ETM), formerly Rational Quality Manager (RQM).
This hands-on course takes students through the tasks required to create and configure the many aspects of test plans that provide robust testing capabilities tailored to organizational testing needs.
After completing this course, students will be able to use ETM to create test plans, test suites, test environments, organizational categories, and test variables. Students also will learn to import/export test scripts, run reports, and generate test cases from requirements.
• Edit Test Execution Results
• Build Records
• Test Script Advanced
• Import/Export Test Script
• Risk Assessment
• Variables in Test Script
• Test Data
• Create Test Plan
• Refine Test
• Test Plan Links
• Generate Test Case
• Suspect Links
• Test Plan Schedules
• Test Plan Environments
• Create Test Suite
• Report Basics
• Open and edit test case results
• Run test case associated with build record
• Set test input and verification data, reuse with keywords
• Import a test script and export to PDF
• Assign risk, create my risk
• Set test case weight, adjust weight distribution in result
• Create snapshot, create artifact from snapshot
• Execution variables in manual test Sscript
• Create a test script and run a test case
• Create a new test plan, manage sections, add a test case
• Plan Modify quality objectives, entry criteria, and exit criteria
• Create links to requirement collections and development plans
• Generate a test case from a requirement
• Mark test cases as suspect, view suspect test cases
• Define test schedule, edit iteration properties, add key date
• Add platform coverage and create test environments
• Create and modify a test suite, change test case order
• Set category values, create categories and values
• Create, configure, and export reports
• Add and configure dashboard widgets, add tabs
Project managers and power users who are responsible for creating test plans, test artifact configurations, test execution capabilities, run reports, and configure dashboards.
U5RT273G: IBM Engineering Test Management Fundamentals, V7.x (RQM)
U5NLS61G: IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management Reports (JRS) and Dashboards, V7.x