When does class start/end?
Classes begin promptly at 9:00 am, and typically end at 5:00 pm.
This course teaches ClearQuest administrators how to customize ClearQuest forms and processes. It also teaches user administration.ClearQuest is a fully customizable database workflow application...Read More
This course teaches ClearQuest administrators how to customize ClearQuest forms and processes. It also teaches user administration.
ClearQuest is a fully customizable database workflow application development and production system. It provides flexible change and defect tracking, customizable processes, near real-time reporting, and lifecycle traceability for better visibility and control of the software development lifecycle.
ClearQuest admins, managers, team leaders, or users who need to customize ClearQuest to meet workgroup requirements.
• Familiarity with the Eclipse IDE is recommended.
• No previous ClearQuest experience required. This course covers the basic ClearQuest functionality required to support and test customization and user admin activities.
• ClearQuest basics: connections, queries, submit and modify records
• Create record types
• Create and manage record fields: type, display characteristics, access behavior
• Record workflow
• Process customization scripts
• Test and version schema modifications
• Diff and merge schema versions
• User administration
After completing this course, you will be able to customize ClearQuest to meet individual workgroup requirements. You also will be able to use the User Admin tool to manage ClearQuest users and permissions.