When does class start/end?
Classes begin promptly at 9:00 am, and typically end at 5:00 pm.
Overview This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: TechData Inc. The main topics covered in this 3-day instructor-led training session will be: Create and...Read More
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: TechData Inc.
The main topics covered in this 3-day instructor-led training session will be: Create and administer an i2 iBase database, Import and export data into a iBase database, Create fields, datasheets, and code lists, Upsize an iBase database to a SQL database and Manage users and access control.
This course is designed for the individual who are responsible for the management and upkeep of the organizations iBase. Industries include National security, law enforcement, customer intelligence and researchers.
Before taking this course, students should have:
• Database design experience (helpful but not required)
• A working knowledge of i2 Analyst's Notebook or have completed the U59I02G: Essentials of IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook (course)
After completing this course, students should:
• Understand the basic design process
• be able to create an iBase database
• Create record types
• Create fields, datasheets, and code lists
• Import and export data
• Upsize and manage a SQL database through iBase
• Set-up SQL functionality
• Generate reports
• Manage the security of the database
• Schedule a data import
• Administer and audit the database
U59I14G - IBM i2 iBase - User Functionality
Save up to $250-$2500 Use Promo Code: SurfBoard
View Details Register by September 6, 2019