1 course(s) found
Storwize Topic: First | Code: SSE1G
This course is designed to leverage SAN storage connectivity by integrating a layer of intelligence of virtualization, the IBM Storwize V7000 to facilitate storage application data access independence...
IBM All Portfolio Subscriptions
Any IBM SPVCs or WBTs for 1 Low Price!
Students can take IBM Digital Online training anytime within the year and enroll in the self-paced virtual classes they want, when they have time to study. An IBM Learning Subscription Standard is the smart way to refresh your technical skills, without the hassle of scheduling time away to attend live classes. Get IBM authorized training on your terms—choose one of our IBM Learning Subscriptions!
Features of IBM Learning Subscription Standard
Self-Paced Digital Learning
Courses are offered in convenient learning modules allowing you to consume training topics on a schedule that works for you.
Same Course Content as What’s Delivered in the Classroom
Can’t find the time to attend classroom training? SPVC courses provide online access to technical skills training, just like the classroom version, only you get to study at your own pace.
Access from Anywhere
You can access your training courses from anywhere in US and Canada – home, office, cottage - All you need is a connection to the internet.
SPVC courses allows you to work with the software in a hosted environment, so you can practice your skills online.
How Does my IBM Learning Subscription Work?
Once you purchase the IBM Learning Subscription Standard package, you will receive an IBM ELSS account number by email. You must use this account number each time you enroll in any IBM SPVC or WBT course. Choose from topic /category, select the Self-Paced filter and pick your course. Proceed to checkout, remembering to add your IBM Learning Subscription Standard account number in the “Flex” payment method field.
A Sample of the Training Topics Offered via SPVC
- Business Analytics Training
- Cloud Application and Development Training
- IBM WebSphere Training
- Security Training
- Information Management Training
- SPSS Training
- ECM Training
- Commerce Solutions
- Rational training
- Power Systems Training
- Spectrum Protect and Systems Storage Training
- zSystems and Mainframe Training
- Tivoli and IT Service Management Training
- Enterprise Marketing Training
Important Notes About IBM Learning Subscription Standard
- Subscriptions may only be accessed from the United States and Canada
- Subscriptions are limited to enterprise and corporate users
- The Subscription is subject to Fair Usage for each single named Authorized User
- Access is limited to 12 SPVCs and 6 WBTs per subscription period
- SPVC course setup instructions
- WBT course setup instructions