This IBM Self-Paced Virtual Class (SPVC) includes:
- PDF course guide available to attendee during and after course
- Lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace
This Expert Arena (remote lab) provides you with on-demand access to the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) application development environment (ADE).
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Using this environment, learners will be able to do the following:
- Try out features of the Cúram SPM ADE to create simple end-to-end solutions using the Course Workshop.
- Create solutions for exercises from the IBM Cúram SPM for Developers courses.
- Customize out-of-the-box applications compliantly using the standard Cúram SPM development installation.
- Perform gap analysis within Cúram SPM to determine the changes required for customizations.
- Prepare for IBM Cúram SPM V7.X, Application Development certification.
Who Can Benefit
This Expert Arena is aimed at developers and technical architects. It is particularly useful for those preparing for IBM Cúram V7.X, Application Development certification, or for anyone who wants to try out the development features of Cúram SPM 7.X.
Learners should have completed IBM Cúram SPM technical training:
- IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G) and IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X (9D74G), or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram SPM developer courses.