This ITIL Foundation Certification training is where you can start your journey into the realm of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library). Gain an essential understanding of the ITIL framework as well as the best practices to more effectively manage IT service delivery to customers. View the ITIL certification map to determine your ITIL learning journey ›Key Features of this ITIL Training Course
- All-inclusive ITIL Exam Success Package with FREE exam and course retakes
- After-course instructor coaching included
- ITIL Foundation Handbook included
- Prepare for and pass the ITIL Foundation certification exam
- Identify opportunities to develop IT processes using ITIL guidelines
- Interact with IT teams using ITIL terminology and concepts
- Explore IT service management processes
- Recognize the importance of IT and business integration
ITIL Certification Course DescriptionLearning Tree's ITIL Foundation Certification training course includes 18 hours of Instructor-Led Training (ILT) or Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) presented by a real-world ITIL-certification practitioner. The course provides comprehensive coverage of concepts within the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). In order to pass your ITIL Foundation exam, you are given practical assignments, practice exam questions and daily review sessions. You will also explore and evaluate good practice in IT service management based on the ITIL methodology. You also assess the activities, roles and security issues involved in the service management lifecycle, examine the components of each of the core service management. Industry CreditsThe ILT/VILT versions of this course offer you the opportunity to earn the following industry credits and certifications.
- Earn 18 PDUs endorsed by Project Management Institute
- 18 NASBA Credits (live, in-class attendance require)
- Basic IT literacy
- Those interested in controlling IT costs, improving IT service quality, and balancing IT resources
- All IT professionals, IT project managers, IT managers, IT project or team members, network operators, business process analysts, IT architects, consultants, systems integrators, help desk managers and staff, planners, managed service providers, outsourcers, application developers, and other IT-related positions
- Before your in class event, we will provide you with the ITIL Foundation Handbook and a Pre-Course Study Guide, which will let you know which parts of the ITIL Foundation Handbook you should study before class
- To prepare you for the exam, homework and study assignments will be provided each night of the course
- The ITIL Foundation exam can be taken on the last day of the course (in-class), or any time after the course is completed via online proctor
- Achieving the ITIL Foundation certificate provides two credits toward your ITIL Expert certification
- Learning Tree is with you from the beginning of your planning until you pass your certification exams with Unlimited FREE Exam and Course retakes for a year, plus coaching with your instructor to help you prepare for your exam or answer real-world ITIL implementation challenges. In fact, successful ITIL implementation often relies on key internal sponsors to ensure the required culture change occurs after ITIL training, so your instructor can help identify important next steps.
- ITIL course attendees that would like to retake their ITIL course or exam must do so within 12 months of the original course date and will not be charged for their retake. If an attendee fails an exam and then two retakes, the attendee must re-attend the course before taking the exam again.
- Schedules are busy, but ITIL online training makes it easy to up-level your career. If you need to train for your ITIL certification online, we’ve got you covered.
- Our industry-recognized AnyWare course delivery option gives you the advantages of a live classroom right from the comfort of your computer screen – no matter where you are.