Why Microsoft Certifications Matter
There are many reasons why you should get a Microsoft Certification, here are the top reasons why:
- Microsoft Certifications are globally recognized for excellence and they reflect today’s cloud-centric jobs.
- Certified individuals report a 20% salary increase.
- Microsoft Certification on a resume helps you stand out, and spend less time interviewing.
- Certification can help you demonstrate your proficiency when working through complex tasks.
- Microsoft certified developers are 90% more productive than their peers and 60% more efficient. Certification provides an immediate impact!
- You don’t have to accumulate 10 years of experience before you get a high paying job instead you can move ahead of the fold because MS certification is a validation of your Microsoft body of knowledge.
- In a cut-throat competitive IT world, the words “Microsoft Certification and Training” matter!
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification
Microsoft Azure role-based Certification gives professionals the opportunity to learn and build skills that are better aligned to their job roles and experience. The Azure certifications are a badge of honor, designed to recognize the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to successfully work on an Azure platform.
The role-based certifications, include varying levels ( Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert). IT professionals and developers are using Microsoft Azure to build careers as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud specialist, cloud engineer, network system administrator, and as a computer network specialist. These are just a few of the career options.
What learning path you take will be dependent upon the role you have in your company and your depth of knowledge. If you have doubts on what area that you should be taking, it is worthwhile to check out the Azure learning path guide.
How do you get started with Microsoft Training?
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. You can start off with MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) or if you are a seasoned professional you can go straight to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server-ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft On-Demand Training
Traditional classroom training has limitations for many of us. Adhering to a rigid training schedule, with courses offered in limited locations, can make it difficult and expensive, to get the training you need. Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are an ideal solution for busy, time-constrained professionals to grow their IT skills—and their career.
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
Businesses now can take advantage of the software Assurance Training Vouchers, to get the most out of their IT training budget. By redeeming SATV vouchers you can help your employees enhance their skillset and as a result be better equipped to handle the latest Microsoft technologies. You can use SATV vouchers toward training at ExitCertified.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Microsoft Certifications
- Our classes are taught by accredited Microsoft trainers who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated Microsoft team to guide and to help you choose the right path
- Extensive list of Guaranteed to Run Classes
- As a Microsoft Learning Partner, we only use official Microsoft training material
- We continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest Microsoft training courses and best practices
- Test and Practice your Microsoft learning through lab-run workshops
- We deliver a sophisticated learning environment with a fully equipped infrastructure that supports virtual and in-house training