11 course(s) found
Azure Data and AI Topic: Analytics and Big Data | Code: DA-100T00
This course covers the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will show...
Azure Data and AI Topic: Cloud | Code: AI-102T00
This course is designed to teach software developers how to create AI solutions that leverageAzure Cognitive Services,Azure Cognitive Search, andMicrosoft Bot Framework to buildcomputer vision,...
Azure Data and AI Topic: Cloud | Code: AI-900T00
This course is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts, and related Microsoft Azure services. You...
Azure Data and AI Topic: AI & Machine Learning | Code: DP-100T01
Data Scientist is the central role in developing machine learning models. This role is responsible for solving the business problem that initiated the project. While the Data Engineer will prepare the...
Azure Data and AI Topic: Analytics and Big Data | Code: DP-203T00
In this course, the student will learn about the data engineering as it pertains to working with batch and real-time analytical solutions using Azure data platform technologies. Students will begin by...
Azure Data and AI Topic: Cloud | Code: DP-300T00
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL Server database infrastructure for cloud, on-premises and hybrid relational databases and who work with the Microsoft...
Azure Data and AI Topic: AI & Machine Learning | Code: DP-090T00
Azure Databricks is a cloud-scale platform for data analytics and machine learning. In this one-day course, you'll learn how to use Azure Databricks to explore, prepare, and model data; and integrate...
Azure Data and AI Topic: Analytics and Big Data | Code: DP-200T01
In this course, the students will implement various data platform technologies into solutions that are in line with business and technical requirements including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid data...
Azure Data and AI Topic: Networking | Code: AZ-700T00
This course teaches Network Engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking...
Azure Data and AI Topic: Analytics and Big Data | Code: DP-201T01
In this course, the students will design various data platform technologies into solutions that are in line with business and technical requirements. This can include on-premises, cloud, and hybrid...
Azure Data and AI Topic: Cloud | Code: DP-900T00
In this course, students will gain foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure data services.Students will identify and describe core data concepts...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server- ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft Certification Training with ExitCertified
ExitCertified offers Microsoft training courses that prepare you to get a Microsoft certification to validate your skillset for your team or future employer. When you train with u, you'll enjoy flexibility of Microsoft training any time at any location with our in-class or online delivery formats. The Microsoft training programs we offer helps professionals gain essential skills required to develop and grow in their careers continuously while keeping their organizations up to date and prepared. These IT certifications verify that you have mastered vital technology skills, to bring to the table better decision making, more productivity, and superior results.
Train whenever it is convenient for you, so you can get the most of your schedule. This flexible training options we have help to meet the needs of organizations and IT professionals. ExitCertified offers certified IT courses from many leading brands as we partner with IT leaders to provide 100% authorized certification training courses. ExitCertified training courses are distributed by award-winning instructors in an online setting environment that makes you feel as if you are in a real classroom. Enjoy group discussions and collaboration as if you were face-to-face. Get access to more than 9,500 courses on your schedule. We have been training professionals since 2001, and we currently deliver more than 9,500 authorized training courses for over 25 brands.
If you are unsure where to start or need guidance, we have subject matter experts available to assist you. Our subject matter experts can help you choose the right courses needed to get you where you want to be and achieve your certification goals. To learn more about how to enhance your career through the certification pathways we offer, click below. Or, for information about the non-certification courses we offer, visit our training catalog.
MICROSOFT AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
MICROSOFT AZURE DATA AND AI
MICROSOFT MODERN WORKPLACE 365
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
MICROSOFT POWER PLATFORM
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Why Microsoft Certifications Matter
There are many reasons why you should get a Microsoft Certification, here are the top reasons why:
- Microsoft Certifications are globally recognized for excellence and they reflect today’s cloud-centric jobs.
- Certified individuals report a 20% salary increase.
- Microsoft Certification on a resume helps you stand out, and spend less time interviewing.
- Certification can help you demonstrate your proficiency when working through complex tasks.
- Microsoft certified developers are 90% more productive than their peers and 60% more efficient. Certification provides an immediate impact!
- You don’t have to accumulate 10 years of experience before you get a high paying job instead you can move ahead of the fold because MS certification is a validation of your Microsoft body of knowledge.
- In a cut-throat competitive IT world, the words “Microsoft Certification and Training” matter!
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification
Microsoft Azure role-based Certification gives professionals the opportunity to learn and build skills that are better aligned to their job roles and experience. The Azure certifications are a badge of honor, designed to recognize the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to successfully work on an Azure platform.
The role-based certifications, include varying levels ( Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert). IT professionals and developers are using Microsoft Azure to build careers as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud specialist, cloud engineer, network system administrator, and as a computer network specialist. These are just a few of the career options.
What learning path you take will be dependent upon the role you have in your company and your depth of knowledge. If you have doubts on what area that you should be taking, it is worthwhile to check out the Azure learning path guide.
How do you get started with Microsoft Training?
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. You can start off with MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) or if you are a seasoned professional you can go straight to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server-ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
Businesses now can take advantage of the software Assurance Training Vouchers, to get the most out of their IT training budget. By redeeming SATV vouchers you can help your employees enhance their skillset and as a result be better equipped to handle the latest Microsoft technologies. You can use SATV vouchers toward training at ExitCertified.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Microsoft Certifications
- Our classes are taught by accredited Microsoft trainers who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated Microsoft team to guide and to help you choose the right path
- Extensive list of Guaranteed to Run Classes
- As a Microsoft Learning Partner, we only use official Microsoft training material
- We continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest Microsoft training courses and best practices
- Test and Practice your Microsoft learning through lab-run workshops
- We deliver a sophisticated learning environment with a fully equipped infrastructure that supports virtual and in-house training