26 course(s) found
Azure Migration Topic: Public Cloud | Code: 55257
This four-day instructor-led course is intended for Microsoft professionals who are interested in deploying and managing an instance of Linux on Azure. In this course you will learn how to deploy and...
Azure Migration Topic: Public Cloud | Code: DP-050T00
In this course, the students will explore the 7 R objectives of data platform modernization . They will learn the reasons why they should choose each objective and why each objective is most suitable...
Azure Migration Topic: Public Cloud | Code: DP-060T00
This course will teach the students what is Cosmos DB and how you can migrate MongoDB and Cassandra workloads to Cosmos DB. Skills Gained At the end of this course, the students will have...
Azure Stack Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-600T00
This course teaches Azure administrators and Azure Stack Hub operators how to plan, deploy, package, update, and maintain the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure. Lessons include deploying Azure Stack Hub,...
Azure Migration Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-120T00
This course teaches IT Professionals experienced in SAP solutionshow to leverage Azure resources that include deployment and configuration ofvirtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and...
Azure Migration Topic: Public Cloud | Code: DP-070T00
This course will enable the students to understand Azure SQL Database, and educate the students on what is required to migrate MySQL and PostgreSQL workloads to Azure SQL Database. Skills Gained At...
Azure Stack Topic: Public Cloud | Code: WS-013T00
This three-day course is intended primarily for IT Professionals who already have significant experience with managing an on-premises Windows Server environment. Its purpose is to cover advanced...
Azure Developer Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-204T00
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web...
Azure Administrator Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-104T00
This course teaches IT Professionals how to secure identities, manage their Azure subscriptions, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites,...
Azure Data and AI Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AI-900T00
This course is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) concepts, and related Microsoft Azure services. You...
Azure Administrator Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-140T00
This course teaches Azure administrators how to plan, deliver, and manage virtual desktop experiences and remote apps, for any device, on Azure. Lessons include implementing and managing networking...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Whether you’re preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification or considering training for new cloud-based products like Azure or Windows Server, ExitCertified provides Microsoft-approved training to help you get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft certifications help you advance in your career and demonstrate to colleagues, employers, business partners and customers that you have the skills needed to implement, administer and manage Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Azure was recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report.
Read about why cloud certifications are important.
AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Networking Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
AZURE DATA AND AI
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
Why Microsoft Certifications Matter
There are many reasons why you should get a Microsoft Certification, here are the top reasons why:
- Microsoft Certifications are globally recognized for excellence and they reflect today’s cloud-centric jobs.
- Certified individuals report a 20% salary increase.
- Microsoft Certification on a resume helps you stand out, and spend less time interviewing.
- Certification can help you demonstrate your proficiency when working through complex tasks.
- Microsoft certified developers are 90% more productive than their peers and 60% more efficient. Certification provides an immediate impact!
- You don’t have to accumulate 10 years of experience before you get a high paying job instead you can move ahead of the fold because MS certification is a validation of your Microsoft body of knowledge.
- In a cut-throat competitive IT world, the words “Microsoft Certification and Training” matter!
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification
Microsoft Azure role-based Certification gives professionals the opportunity to learn and build skills that are better aligned to their job roles and experience. The Azure certifications are a badge of honor, designed to recognize the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to successfully work on an Azure platform.
The role-based certifications, include varying levels ( Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert). IT professionals and developers are using Microsoft Azure to build careers as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud specialist, cloud engineer, network system administrator, and as a computer network specialist. These are just a few of the career options.
What learning path you take will be dependent upon the role you have in your company and your depth of knowledge. If you have doubts on what area that you should be taking, it is worthwhile to check out the Azure learning path guide.
How do you get started with Microsoft Training?
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. You can start off with MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) or if you are a seasoned professional you can go straight to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server-ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Microsoft Certifications
- Our classes are taught by accredited Microsoft trainers who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated Microsoft team to guide and to help you choose the right path
- Extensive list of Guaranteed to Run Classes
- As a Microsoft Learning Partner, we only use official Microsoft training material
- We continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest Microsoft training courses and best practices
- Test and Practice your Microsoft learning through lab-run workshops
- We deliver a sophisticated learning environment with a fully equipped infrastructure that supports virtual and in-house training
Popular Microsoft Resources