19 course(s) found
Dynamics CRM Topic: First | Code: 55265
This course delivers an instructor-led breakdown of Microsoft Power Apps. Students will be taught how to design, test and publish new apps that work with a variety of data sources. We will take users...
Dynamics 365 Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: MB-700T00
The Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solution architect is a trusted advisor who consults with organizations and implementation team members to refine business needs into a well-defined and...
Dynamics 365 Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: MB-300T00
This course covers the following core features in Dynamics 365: core common features, core configuration, data migration, and preparing to go live. Skills Gained After completing this course, students...
Dynamics 365 Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: MB-200T00
The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. This training provides a high-level overview of the...
Dynamics 365 Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: MB-500T00
In this course we discuss the tasks needed to fulfill the role of developer in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps. The Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (FO) developer is a key technical...
Dynamics 365 Topic: Business Skills | Code: MB-220T00
This course will focus on configuring and managing advanced settings and core features within Dynamics 365 Marketing. Core features include leads, segments, lists, marketing forms, marketing pages,...
Dynamics 365 Topic: First | Code: MB-260T00
Customer Data Platform specialists implement solutions that provide insight into customer profiles and that track engagement activities to help improve customer experiences and increase customer...
Dynamics 365 Topic: Business Skills | Code: MB-800T00
Built and optimized for small and medium businesses, Dynamics 365 Business Central is an application for companies that have outgrown their entry-level business applications.Growing businesses often...
Dynamics 365 Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: MB-240T00
Learn how to effectively configure a Dynamics 365 for Field Service implementation to maximize the tools and features available to efficiently manage a mobile work force. Skills Gained After...
Dynamics 365 Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: MB-310T01
Microsoft - Configure and use essential components of financial management in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Course)
Organizations use Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations to elevate their financial performance by increasing profitability, optimizing workforce productivity, reducing operational expenses, adapting...
Dynamics 365 Topic: Business Skills | Code: MB-340T00
Dynamics 365 Commerce functional consultants set up and use the application functionality in Dynamics 365 Commerce, and provide support for the application.The functional consultant typically has a...
Dynamics 365 Topic: React | Code: MB-330T00
This course is designed to build your foundation in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management application knowledge. This course will cover the most important features and functionalities needed by...
Dynamics 365 Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: MB-310T00
This course covers the financial aspects of Dynamics 365: configure and use essential financial components, accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, budgeting, fixed assets, and additional...
Dynamics 365 Topic: React | Code: MB-320T00
This course is designed to build your foundation in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing application knowledge. This course will cover the most important features and functionalities...
Dynamics 365 Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: MB-230T01
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service offers any organization an opportunity for customer success. Using tools such as automatic case creation and queue management frees up your time to dedicate...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Whether you’re preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification or considering training for new cloud-based products like Azure or Windows Server, ExitCertified provides Microsoft-approved training to help you get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft certifications help you advance in your career and demonstrate to colleagues, employers, business partners and customers that you have the skills needed to implement, administer and manage Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Azure was recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report.
Read about why cloud certifications are important.
AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Networking Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
AZURE DATA AND AI
- Azure AI Fundamentals
- Azure Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Data Scientist
- Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Azure Database Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Associate
- Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty
- Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist