This course examines the key elements of Microsoft 365 messaging administration, including message transport and mail flow, messaging security, hygiene, and compliance, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid messaging. This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to be Messaging Administrators in a Microsoft 365 deployment.
The Messaging Administrator plans, deploys, configures, troubleshoots, and secures the messaging infrastructure in a hybrid and cloud enterprise environment. Responsibilities include managing recipients, mailboxes, transport, mail flow, administrative roles, threat protection, compliance, migrations, and client connectivity. To implement a secure hybrid topology that meets the business needs of a modern organization, the Messaging Administrator must collaborate with other workload administrators and the Microsoft 365 enterprise administrator. The Messaging Administrator should have a working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage the transport pipeline in Microsoft 365
- Manage and troubleshoot mail flow in Microsoft 365
- Manage message security
- Manage compliance in Microsoft 365
- Manage your Microsoft 365 messaging environment
- Manage role-based permissions in Microsoft 365
- Manage recipient objects and resources in Microsoft 365
- Manage the hybrid deployment life cycle
- Manage mailbox migrations
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator role.