41 course(s) found
Excel Topic: First | Code: 50448
This in-depth one-day course introduces ways to create and work with Pivot Tables to look, organize and summarizes, your data in a variety of ways. Discover how to perform a variety of calculations...
Project Topic: First | Code: 55054
This three-day, instructor-led course is intended for individuals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Microsoft Project. The course begins with the basic...
Project Topic: First | Code: 55034
This course will show you how to install, configure and work with Microsoft Project Server 2013. You will create and management projects and schedules, resources, tasks and timesheets with Project Web...
PowerPoint Topic: First | Code: 55277
This Introduction to PowerPoint 2019 training class is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office...
Word Topic: First | Code: 55272
This Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019 training class is designed for students new to working with Microsoft Word in Windows. Students will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 55270
This Advanced Microsoft Excel 2019 training class is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, utilize data tools, collaborate with...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 55269
This Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019 training class is meant for students who want to advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Students will also...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 55273
Students in this Intermediate Word 2019 training class should already be able to create, edit, and print Word 2019 documents on Windows. In this class, students will learn advanced formatting, use...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 55271
In this Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019 training class, students will create and edit basic worksheets and workbooks. This course is designed for students who want to gain the necessary skills to...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 6744
Students will learn how to use PivotTables to summarize and analyze large amounts of data. They will learn about the available tools that are available to assist with this task. Skills Gained Upon...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 6743
Students will learn more of the advanced features of Excel. They will acquire upper-level skills, which will allow them to get the most bang for their buck from this powerful software. Attendees will...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Whether you’re preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification or considering training for new cloud-based products like Azure or Windows Server, ExitCertified provides Microsoft-approved training to help you get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft certifications help you advance in your career and demonstrate to colleagues, employers, business partners and customers that you have the skills needed to implement, administer and manage Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Azure was recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report.
Read about why cloud certifications are important.
AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Networking Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
AZURE DATA AND AI
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist