9 course(s) found
Office 365 Topic: First | Code: MS-OTLK-1
In this course, you will use Outlook to send, receive, and manage email messages, manage your contact information, schedule appointments and meetings, create tasks and notes for yourself, and...
Office 365 Topic: First | Code: MS-OTLK-2
In this course, you will customize command sets, configure mail accounts, set global options, perform advanced searches, apply filters to intercept mail and control spam, create rules to automate mail...
Office 365 Topic: Administration | Code: 55354
This course is the Community Courseware equivalent of retired MOC Course MS-030 - Office 365 Administrator.This five-day course describes how to set up, configure and manage an Office 365 tenant...
Office 365 Topic: First | Code: 55262
Use powerful, dynamic SharePoint sites to achieve your business goals! This class guides you through the most important tools and functions of SharePoint. First, you will get comfortable with the...
Office 365 Topic: First | Code: 55268
The intended audience for this course would be those who have been using Office 365 for some time and are now looking at optimizing their existing business processes and designing new ones. Skills...
Office 365 Topic: First | Code: 55300
Microsoft Teams is a full collaboration platform and offers facilities for peer to peer collaboration as well as full team collaboration. This course will give guidance on how to use the tools for...
Office 365 Topic: First | Code: 55261
This class gives you hands-on experience with SharePoint 365 Site Owner tasks. You have the opportunity to practice building and managing team sites, creating and editing content, integrating Excel...
Office 365 Topic: First | Code: 55255
Master SharePoint in this comprehensive, hands-on class! This course covers everything end users and site owners need to know to manage SharePoint. First, you will get comfortable with the SharePoint...
Office 365 Topic: First | Code: 55154
This 1 day course is designed for information workers who are using or will use Office 365. This course will provide students with the knowledge and skills to efficiently use Office 365 on a...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Whether you’re preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification or considering training for new cloud-based products like Azure or Windows Server, ExitCertified provides Microsoft-approved training to help you get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft certifications help you advance in your career and demonstrate to colleagues, employers, business partners and customers that you have the skills needed to implement, administer and manage Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Azure was recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report.
Read about why cloud certifications are important.
AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Networking Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
AZURE DATA AND AI
- Azure AI Fundamentals
- Azure Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Data Scientist
- Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Azure Database Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Associate
- Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty
- Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist