17 course(s) found
This five-day course describes how to use System Center Configuration Manager v1702 (Configuration Manager) and its associated site systems to efficiently manage network resources. In this five-day...
Microsoft - Small and Medium Business Essentials for System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager (Course)
This two-day supplemental instructor-led course provides students from small and medium businesses the knowledge and skills to install and configure System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager for their...
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to use PowerShell for System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) administration. In this course, students...
This one (without hands-on labs) or two-day (with hands-on labs) course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to begin to use System Center Orchestrator Virtual labs (access to the...
This one (without hands-on labs) or two-day (with hands-on labs) course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to use System Center Service Manager. Virtual labs (access to the online...
This five-day course teaches students how to design, deploy and maintain Service Manager 2012 within their organizations. Students are introduced to the various System Center 2012 products and will...
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the necessary knowledge to successfully design and deploy Microsoft System Center 2012 Operations Manager. In this course, students are...
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to install and configure System Center 2012 Operations Manager. In addition this class will prepare the student for...
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to create Service Level Dashboards to monitor the Service Level Objectives defined in System Center Operations...
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to managing a Systems Center Operations Manager 2007 management group. This course is intended to develop the...
Get detailed instruction and hands-on practice planning and deploying Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and its associated site systems. This 3-day Microsoft Official course is...
Get hands-on instruction and practice implementing infrastructure and application monitoring with System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager in this 5-day Microsoft Official Course. System Center 2012...
This five-day course will provide students with the key knowledge required to deploy and configure System Center 2016 Service Manager. Skills Gained After completing this course, students will be able...
Get professional, experienced instruction and hands-on practice configuring and managing datacenter and cloud virtualization and infrastructure using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager in...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Get certified training today and advance your career tomorrow.
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server- ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft was identified as a top cloud provider in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report
MICROSOFT AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
MICROSOFT MODERN WORKPLACE 365
MICROSOFT AZURE DATA AND AI
MICROSOFT DATA MANAGEMENT AND ANALYTICS
MICROSOFT APP BUILDER
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- MCSA Microsoft Dynamics 365
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- MCSE: Business Applications
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Why Microsoft Certifications Matter
There are many reasons why you should get a Microsoft Certification, here are the top reasons why:
- Microsoft Certifications are globally recognized for excellence and they reflect today’s cloud-centric jobs.
- Certified individuals report a 20% salary increase.
- Microsoft Certification on a resume helps you stand out, and spend less time interviewing.
- Certification can help you demonstrate your proficiency when working through complex tasks.
- Microsoft certified developers are 90% more productive than their peers and 60% more efficient. Certification provides an immediate impact!
- You don’t have to accumulate 10 years of experience before you get a high paying job instead you can move ahead of the fold because MS certification is a validation of your Microsoft body of knowledge.
- In a cut-throat competitive IT world, the words “Microsoft Certification and Training” matter!
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification
Microsoft Azure role-based Certification gives professionals the opportunity to learn and build skills that are better aligned to their job roles and experience. The Azure certifications are a badge of honor, designed to recognize the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to successfully work on an Azure platform.
The role-based certifications, include varying levels ( Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert). IT professionals and developers are using Microsoft Azure to build careers as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud specialist, cloud engineer, network system administrator, and as a computer network specialist. These are just a few of the career options.
What learning path you take will be dependent upon the role you have in your company and your depth of knowledge. If you have doubts on what area that you should be taking, it is worthwhile to check out the Azure learning path guide.
How do you get started with Microsoft Training?
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. You can start off with MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) or if you are a seasoned professional you can go straight to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server-ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
Businesses now can take advantage of the software Assurance Training Vouchers, to get the most out of their IT training budget. By redeeming SATV vouchers you can help your employees enhance their skillset and as a result be better equipped to handle the latest Microsoft technologies. You can use SATV vouchers toward training at ExitCertified.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Microsoft Certifications
- Our classes are taught by accredited Microsoft trainers who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated Microsoft team to guide and to help you choose the right path
- Extensive list of Guaranteed to Run Classes
- As a Microsoft Learning Partner, we only use official Microsoft training material
- We continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest Microsoft training courses and best practices
- Test and Practice your Microsoft learning through lab-run workshops
- We deliver a sophisticated learning environment with a fully equipped infrastructure that supports virtual and in-house training