28 course(s) found
This course introduces students to a series of Windows Server technologies that are used in common business scenarios, and are often the technical underpinnings for business applications. It guides...
This one-day instructor-led class is intended for IT professionals and IT managers who work with Active Directory or supervise IT professionals that work with Active Directory. Additionally, IT...
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and administer Hyper-V in Windows Server 2012. Students will learn the history of Virtualization as it...
Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure: Network Services (Course)
This five-day instructor-lead course provides students with the skills and knowledge that Systems and Network Administrators who work in medium and large-sized organizations require to implement,...
The goal of this two-day course is to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to configure a Windows-based computer to operate in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 networking...
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills that are needed to effectively maintain server resources, monitor server performance, and safeguard data on a...
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage accounts and resources in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 environment. Skills Gained After completing this...
Learn about the Fundamental building blocks that go into building a Windows Server infrastructure with Windows Server 2012. This five day course covers the basic skills and knowledge that are required...
Prepares students for TS Server Virtualization R2 exam 70-659. Candidates for this exam typically have more than one and a half years of experience working in Windows Server 2003 and/or Windows 2008...
Microsoft - Updating your Database and Business Intelligence Skills to SQL Server 2012 (M40008, M40009) (Course)
Upgrade your database and business intelligence (BI) skills to Microsoft SQL Server 2012. In this course, existing SQL Server database professionals will gain the knowledge and skills to use new and...
Get hands-on instruction and practice administering Active Directory technologies in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in this 5-day Microsoft Official Course. You will learn the skills...
Get professional, experienced instruction and hands-on practice implementing Microsoft Windows Server web and application hosting technologies using Windows Server 2012 R2 Internet Information...
Get hands-on instruction and practice installing and configuring Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is part one in a series...
Get hands-on instruction and practice administering Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2, in this five-day Microsoft Official Course. This course is part two in a series of three...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Get certified training today and advance your career tomorrow.
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server- ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft was identified as a top cloud provider in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report
MICROSOFT AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
MICROSOFT MODERN WORKPLACE 365
MICROSOFT AZURE DATA AND AI
MICROSOFT DATA MANAGEMENT AND ANALYTICS
MICROSOFT APP BUILDER
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- MCSA Microsoft Dynamics 365
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- MCSE: Business Applications
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Why Microsoft Certifications Matter
There are many reasons why you should get a Microsoft Certification, here are the top reasons why:
- Microsoft Certifications are globally recognized for excellence and they reflect today’s cloud-centric jobs.
- Certified individuals report a 20% salary increase.
- Microsoft Certification on a resume helps you stand out, and spend less time interviewing.
- Certification can help you demonstrate your proficiency when working through complex tasks.
- Microsoft certified developers are 90% more productive than their peers and 60% more efficient. Certification provides an immediate impact!
- You don’t have to accumulate 10 years of experience before you get a high paying job instead you can move ahead of the fold because MS certification is a validation of your Microsoft body of knowledge.
- In a cut-throat competitive IT world, the words “Microsoft Certification and Training” matter!
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification
Microsoft Azure role-based Certification gives professionals the opportunity to learn and build skills that are better aligned to their job roles and experience. The Azure certifications are a badge of honor, designed to recognize the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to successfully work on an Azure platform.
The role-based certifications, include varying levels ( Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert). IT professionals and developers are using Microsoft Azure to build careers as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud specialist, cloud engineer, network system administrator, and as a computer network specialist. These are just a few of the career options.
What learning path you take will be dependent upon the role you have in your company and your depth of knowledge. If you have doubts on what area that you should be taking, it is worthwhile to check out the Azure learning path guide.
How do you get started with Microsoft Training?
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. You can start off with MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) or if you are a seasoned professional you can go straight to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server-ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
Businesses now can take advantage of the software Assurance Training Vouchers, to get the most out of their IT training budget. By redeeming SATV vouchers you can help your employees enhance their skillset and as a result be better equipped to handle the latest Microsoft technologies. You can use SATV vouchers toward training at ExitCertified.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Microsoft Certifications
- Our classes are taught by accredited Microsoft trainers who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated Microsoft team to guide and to help you choose the right path
- Extensive list of Guaranteed to Run Classes
- As a Microsoft Learning Partner, we only use official Microsoft training material
- We continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest Microsoft training courses and best practices
- Test and Practice your Microsoft learning through lab-run workshops
- We deliver a sophisticated learning environment with a fully equipped infrastructure that supports virtual and in-house training